Whether you are an individual supporter, farmer, landowner, grower, CSA or funder, you can support the work of the Biodynamic Land Trust in a variety of ways:
- Considering the long term future of your farm? Get in touch!
- You can request presentations, workshops, conversations in your locality as a first step
- Attend relevant workshops – see BDA events and this website for more details
- Do you offer relevant technical, land, or professional services? Experience to share? Get in touch!
- Invest or give capital for securing farmland into trust (see below)
If you want to talk about how you can get involved, please contact our office on 01453 367233 or email us
Dedicate land into trusteeship through gifts and investing in a land share
This will enable putting land into trust for a biodynamic farm, market garden or orchard. From just £100 you can secure a plot of land in perpetuity. There will be opportunities to secure and buy more farmland, as specific farms or land come up for sale – see Land Share Offers for more details.
Find out more
Leave land or a legacy
Please consider giving to the Biodynamic Land Trust in your will — either as a donation of funds or through the bequest of a farm, land or estate. This living legacy will help to care for the countryside and ensure biodynamic farm access for future farmers and communities for growing healthy food.
If you want to talk about how you can support the Biodynamic Land Trust, please contact our office on 01453 367233 or email us.