We are seeking an Operations Manager and a Development & Communications Officer to join the Biodynamic Land Trust team. Both roles will help to implement the Trust’s vision to protect and secure land for biodynamic community-connected farming.
Are you passionate about supporting land, agroecological, regenerative and biodynamic farming, sustainable countryside activity, nature and healthy food education and production? Then the Biodynamic Land Trust may be for you.
The Operations Manager manages the day to day operations and finances of the Trust. The role involves responsibility for:
- Operational management and administration
- Business, co-operative and charity management and reporting
- Finance management
- Governance co-ordination
- Membership administration and relations
- Land tenancy maintenance and development
15 hours per week – Salary based on £27,612 FTE.
The Trust is also looking to develop the promotion of its activities and to increase the farmland under trusteeship and engagement with community need. The new Development & Communications Officer role will involve responsibility for:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with tenants and associate farmers
- Exploring and developing new opportunities for farm and land connection and potential acquisition under the direction of the Land Project Manager
- Promoting the Trust through marketing, social media, articles and events
- Member and supporter engagement
15 hours per week – Salary based on £25,350 FTE.
Full job descriptions available below or email admin @ biodynamiclandtrust.org.uk.
Applications by email to with CV and expression of interest letter by Friday 18th June 2021